Monday, January 28, 2013

Being a Muslim Yusuf Islam Got Doubt His career Continuing (About Yusuf Islam)

Being a Muslim Yusuf Islam Got Doubt His career Continuing (About Yusuf Islam)
 (About Yusuf Islam)
Being a Muslim Yusuf Islam Got Doubt His career Continuing (About Yusuf Islam) - After embracing Islam, Yusuf Islam was free to continue his career in the music world. At that time, he was unsure of the difference of opinion of the scholars regarding the status of a Muslim halal and haram to play music.

"I was thinking of quitting, because I found something much more pure and holy., So I asked for opinions of scholars related to this issue," recalls the owner's name Cat Stevens, in an interview with Al Jazeera, Thursday (19/4).

According to Yusuf, from the opinions of scholars, he concluded that a Muslim should be careful for what you do. Attitude that is sometimes not considered a Muslim.

"Music became unlawful because there was drinking, sex, drugs and more. So, I believe that music is not prohibited as long as there are some points that you should consider," he said.

The conclusion was not necessarily encouraged Joseph to return to the world of music. It took long enough to solidify him to step back. The anaklah, who persuaded him to return music.

"One time, my son brought the guitar back into the house. When I took it. I suddenly realized, I have work to do," he said.

"He did not say anything. He just leave the guitar for me, and I was surprised that these fingers know what to do," he recalls.

Being a Muslim Yusuf Islam Got Doubt His career Continuing (About Yusuf Islam)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India